TousAntiCovid: display your health pass faster
Since a recent update, the famous application AllAntiCovid has a new feature which allows present the QR code of your health pass without opening the app. A great way to save time when you need to present your precious sesame where it’s needed.
In this article, we will see together how add the QR code of your health pass as a widget on your Android or iOS smartphone (iPhone).
Since August 9, the application AllAntiCovid now supports widgets. This allows users to be able to display the QR code of their health pass directly on the screen of their smartphone without going through the application.
The principle is simple, you just have to go to theTousAntiCovid application, then in ” Open my notebook “. Then press the small heart located to the right of the QR code to set it as a favorite. Like this.
Add the QR code of the health pass on the screen of your smartphone (Android or iOS)
Now, to activate the TousAntiCovid widget on your smartphone screen, do the following:
1. Hold down for a few seconds on your iPhone screen.
2. To add a widget, then press the ” + ”Located at the top left of the screen.
3. Tap on the widget corresponding to the TousAntiCovid application.
4. Select the widget with the QR code of the health pass, then press the ” Add Widget “.
✅ There you have it, the QR code of your health pass is now displayed on your smartphone screen. You will no longer need to go to the TousAntiCovid application to present your precious sesame.
1. Tap a few seconds on your smartphone screen in an empty space.
2. After that, press ” Widgets At the bottom of the screen.
3. Find the widget corresponding to the TousAntiCovid application, then select the one containing the QR code.
✅ The QR code of your health pass will then be displayed on your screen. Of course, you can place the widget anywhere you want.